1. 600,000 patients' info exposed in cyberattack on Illinois medical group Full story
2. Where the US stands on telehealth coverage: 13 states that let orders expire or kept expansions Full story
3. Cerner in the headlines: 7 latest stories Full story
4. MIS and the quadruple aim — Click here to learn how Silver Cross Hospital is improving outcomes and lowering costs.
5. Tower Health shakes up hospital leadership: 4 things to know Full story
6. Physician viewpoint: Telemedicine could save small hospitals Full story
7. 10 states with highest COVID-19 case increases in last 2 weeks Full story
8. Amwell closes $320M acquisitions of 2 digital health Full story
9. The 4 automation moves every health system should make. Click here to learn them.
10. Shortage of anesthesia providers halts elective surgeries at Illinois hospital Full story
11. 7 hospitals hiring CISOs Full story
12. Viewpoint: It's time to recalibrate expectations about the COVID-19 endgame Full story
13. Do you know how to protect your hospital from threats both within & beyond the firewall? Learn here.
14. RWJBarnabas unveils Black Executive Alliance: 5 things to know Full story
15. 10 recent health IT, innovation partnerships Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.
2. COVID-19 altered the retirement timetable. Read the 2021 Retirement Survey Report to learn how health systems can respond.
3. Meaningful patient experience improvements go beyond satisfaction surveys. Click here for 4 bold thoughts to kickstart real change.