1. How this Louisiana hospital plans to preserve IT operations in wake of Hurricane Laura Full story
2. Amazon's 1st wearable health tracker can share data directly with Cerner EHRs: 5 details Full story
3. 5 leaders who left hospitals for tech companies in 2020 Full story
4. ED case studies: How Cleveland Clinic, Indian River Hospital and Dignity Health reduced costs and wait times with telepsychiatry. Click here to view the discussion.
5. How Cone Health is using Facebook data to predict future COVID-19 cases Full story
6. US faces laptop shortage: 4 details Full story
7. Presbyterian Healthcare Services CIO on IT team's new operating model: We have to deliver more quickly than ever before Full story
8. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
9. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Dignity Health taps Innovaccer for patient data interoperability platform: 4 notes Full story
11. Mayo Clinic, nonprofit partner on data-driven research collaborative for chronic diseases, COVID-19 Full story
12. CMS to fine labs for non-compliance with COVID-19 reporting requirements: 4 details Full story
13. Texas city resumes COVID-19 reports despite county's 'no confidence' dashboard disclaimer Full story
14. The key to creating a great consumer experience lies in data. Click here to learn how one health system leverages data to provide unparalleled service.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
2. The future of surgery: Insights on Northwell Health's and Methodist Healthcare System's minimally invasive journeys. Click here to read the ebook.
3. The key to creating a great consumer experience lies in data. Click here to learn how one health system leverages data to provide unparalleled service.