1. North Carolina removes 200,000 COVID-19 tests from daily count after LabCorp discrepancy: 4 details Full story
2. How Cedars-Sinai became more like Netflix, Google Maps during COVID-19 response Full story
3. Cerner wrapping up next 2 phases of $4.5B Innovations Campus project Full story
4. Do patients love their virtual experience with your organization? Join the discussion about the technology needed to deliver the highest quality care.
5. Rite Aid pharmacy thefts expose information of 9,200 patients Full story
6. Why UCLA Health's IT team was uniquely prepared for the pandemic and how it will change moving forward Full story
7. Researcher discovers healthcare info of 3.1M patients online Full story
8. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
9. The information missing from your EMR — How to find it and what to do with it. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. 3 times EHR contracts, go-lives added to hospital and health system operating loss in the past year Full story
11. 'The data was stale': Florida governor blames June data just added to Miami-Dade COVID-19 counts for spike Full story
12. Waystar to acquire eSolutions, RCM company valued at $1.3B Full story
13. VA pushing ahead with 5G hospital: 4 project updates Full story
14. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
2. How clinical asset management can be a source of stability in an age of uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
3. In response to COVID-19, Wellstar Health System conduct 42k+ ambulatory care video visits in 6 weeks. Click here to find out how.