1. After nearly 1 month of EHR downtime, UF Health says patient data was compromised during IT attack Full story
2. Mayo researchers study 2B claims to find telehealth's payoff Full story
3. Walmart names pharma veteran as new chief medical officer Full story
4. All hospitals want to improve their patients’ health outcomes — learn why predictive analytics is key.
5. CMS' final inpatient payment rule for 2022: 7 things to know Full story
6. Ascension sells 7 Wisconsin hospitals, 21 clinics Full story
7. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
8. Data for CDC's new mask guidance is flawed, some scientists say Full story
9. Adventist Health CEO leaving at year's end to establish family foundation Full story
10. 5 key updates on the telehealth market Full story
11. What are the top priorities and challenges for today's health IT and billing leaders? Learn from experts at Cleveland Clinic, CommonSpirit and more at Beceker's 6th Annual HIT + RCM hybrid event. Join here.
12. 4.5 million affected by data breaches in July: 10 hospitals hit Full story
13. Lee Health makes telehealth visits free amid COVID-19 surge Full story
14. 11 bans on vaccine mandates — What states have them & which might soon Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Searching for data wastes clinicians' time. Click here to learn how the right tech puts that time back into their day.
2. The era of agility is here: 8 must-reads for supply chain leaders to stay ahead of the curve. Click here to read them.
3. From Tvs to the EHR. Here's how Intermountain Healthcare got telehealth in every room.