1. University of Utah Health reports 3rd data breach in 2020, affecting 10,000 patients Full story
2. UK HealthCare finds 26 false positive COVID-19 test results due to software flaw: 5 details Full story
3. Patient data exposed after Walmart pharmacy break-ins Full story
4. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
5. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
6. 'People see the value of technology and trust it': Yale New Haven CIO on the pace of change and what 2021 will bring Full story
7. Some Wisconsin counties behind on reporting COVID-19 positivity rate: 4 details Full story
8. Energy Department, UChicago to develop 'completely secure' nationwide quantum internet Full story
9. Sanford Health quickly adapted patient collections strategies to mitigate effects of the economic downturn brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how they did it.
10. Hackensack Meridian Health, Maimonides Medical Center pilot sensor-embedded clothes to remotely monitor COVID-19 patients Full story
11. 10 ways hospitals can improve health IT safety Full story
12. Cerner inks partnership with point-of-care decision-making platform Full story
13. Physicians, data scientists propose all hospitals implement clinical departments for AI Full story
14. 3 Must reads
- Hospital emergency response: How to streamline innovation amid the COVID-19 crisis. Click here for actionable tips.
- Learn about five of the biggest opportunities to improve healthcare delivery by downloading this e-book today.
- Embrace disruption: How hospitals can transform a crisis into lasting change. Click here to for 3 predictions on the future of healthcare.
15. Maze ransomware attack exposes personal info of 1,501 Montana VA health system patients Full story