1. Testing glitch leads to 90 false-positive COVID-19 tests in Connecticut: 5 details Full story
2. 'The best tech is the simplest tech to use': NewYork-Presbyterian CIO on pandemic leadership and the next IT investments Full story
3. Cerner launches new cloud-based EHR for rural, critical access hospitals: 3 notes Full story
4. What are the characteristics of top-performing hospitals? Hear from leaders from 100 Top Hospital organizations during this live discussion.
5. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
6. Missouri hospitalization data blackout will last another week Full story
7. The biggest factors in decision-making for 3 CMIOs today Full story
8. How healthcare IT execs approach innovation today: 'What can we do new with what we already have?' Full story
9. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
10. WakeMed deploys location tech that lets patients notify ER clinicians before arrival Full story
11. 5 things to know about this private coronavirus data website for global agencies Full story
12. KLAS: The tech healthcare providers want to invest in after coronavirus pandemic Full story
13. 5 key considerations Mass General Brigham took when developing its racial disparity-focused COVID-19 dashboard Full story
14. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
15. FTC outlines efforts to fight COVID-19 'miracle cures,' PPE scams Full story