1. Kaleida cites $25M Cerner EHR expense among reasons for 2019 loss Full story
2. Tech issue blamed for discrepancy in Oklahoma's COVID-19 case numbers: 5 notes Full story
3. HHS' COVID-19 dashboard is 'designed to be above politics and manipulation': 8 key notes Full story
4. What hospitals can learn from an FBI cybercrime expert, the value of telehealth marketing and more. Click here to see what Becker's has in store for virtual health IT learnings.
5. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 22 Full story
6. Amazon Web Services' Dr. Shez Partovi on tech giant's healthcare outlook: 'This is a pivotal moment' for innovation Full story
7. Miami-Dade changes its COVID-19 positivity rate calculation: 4 details Full story
8. UPMC appoints CIO to oversee global tech operations center in Ireland Full story
9. The hybrid cloud is poised to change healthcare. Are you read? Click here to attend this live, solution-focused conversation.
10. San Antonio CIO: COVID-19 response is 'really about culture' more than tech Full story
11. Emotet malware returns in new spam campaign: 5 things to know Full story
12. Cerner Government Services names new CISO: 4 notes Full story
13. 32 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 22 Full story
14. Embrace disruption: How hospitals can transform a crisis into lasting change. Click here to for 3 predictions on the future of healthcare.
15. 2 Chinese men indicted, accused of hacking to steal COVID-19 research: 5 details Full story