1. They're 'killing people': Biden sounds off on COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook Full story
2. 'We want all hospitals to be our partners on this': Google's health chief on fight against misinformation Full story
3. Elekta software breach hits Advocate Aurora, Intermountain; 96,000 patients affected Full story
4. Healthcare's cybersecurity evolution: Learn about emerging, dynamic approaches to data security here.
5. Patient data from California practice found in police suspect's car Full story
6. Cerner exec leaves for chief growth role at digital healthcare provider Full story
7. Still trying to identify the key to a successful value-based care program? Here's what organizations are relying on to improve care quality + costs.
8. COVID-19 cases rising in all 50 states: 8 things to know Monday Full story
9. Hospitals blast UnitedHealth profits Full story
10. US launches ransomware website: 4 things to know Full story
11. America's pediatric mental health crisis: How this Dallas hospital is expanding care access and reaching kids at home and in the classroom.
12. 9 hospitals, health systems hiring CIOs Full story
13. 6 health systems hiring CMIOs Full story
14. Amazon launches AWS for Health: 5 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There’s a critical link between the standardization and quality of hospital data. Learn how to standardize your data here.
2. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.
3. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.