1. Amazon, Tufts Medicine launch digital health ecosystem Full story
2. Florida hospital can't cover paychecks Full story
3. New Jersey health system notifies patients of data breach Full story
4. Healthcare's retail revolution is here — is your system ready? Watch now to see tech leaders break down the digital strategies necessary to meet consumerism's call to arms.
5. Apple to boost employee pay in response to inflation increase Full story
6. 10 states with smallest, biggest gender gaps in tech Full story
7. CVS to deny some prescriptions from telehealth startups Full story
8. Clinical equipment is full of untapped cost savings. Learn how this health system unlocked actionable insights to improve patient throughput and streamline equipment maintenance during this discussion.
9. Global chip shortage could put lives at risk, Royal Philips CEO says Full story
10. Health systems mostly attacked for financial reasons, report finds Full story
11. Texas health system to use AI-powered hospital-at-home platform Full story
12. Infusion center wait times are increasing, along with patient frustration. Johns Hopkins decreased wait times time by 13%-32%. Join the OnDemand webinar here.
13. Emergency telehealth set to grow Full story
14. 10 states projected to see largest COVID-19 case jumps by Memorial Day Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.
2. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
3. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.