Listen to highlights of key stories in our daily briefing podcast.
1. A top Walmart healthcare executive resigns Full story
2. FBI warns of Mamba ransomware campaign: 10 tips to protect your hospital Full story
3. Cerner in the headlines: 6 latest stories Full story
4. Still playing catch up from care gaps? Experts share practical strategies to stay ahead during this discussion. Join here.
5. Los Angeles hospital closing after 74 years Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare, Humana & more: 5 payers expanding telehealth strategies Full story
7. Former Illinois hospital supervisor accused of embezzling $218K Full story
8. Googling symptoms less harmful than originally thought, study suggests Full story
9. Bring MRI to the patient for immediate diagnosis. Click here to learn how it's done.
10. Top 20 rural & community hospitals Full story
11. Health data startup Truveta, backed by big-name health systems, names 2 new execs Full story
12. Minnesota clinic transitions to Allina Health's EHR after ransomware attack Full story
13. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
14. 7 numbers that show Meditech's standing in the EHR market Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
2. 7 simple strategies to boost nurse satisfaction + optimize staffing. Download the whitepaper here.
3. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.