1. 8 numbers that show the dominance of Epic Full story
2. Tech misstep exposes 65,000 patient files at Chicago provider Full story
3. Virginia health system sues insurer after $150M in COVID-19 losses Full story
4. More than 350,000 healthcare records were breached in February. Click here to learn how to protect your data with secure software-defined wide-area networking.
5. Mass General Brigham shakes up leadership: 14 changes to know Full story
6. 8 things that make Amazon Care unique from competitors Full story
7. Amwell posts $50.6M net loss in Q4: 6 things to know Full story
8. Hedge fund unloads $133M of Tenet shares Full story
9. Has your organization achieved "systemness"? Learn how CommonSpirit standardized perioperative services across its facilities to lower costs and deliver more consistent care in this live virtual discussion.
10. Cerner to share EHR data with life insurance company Full story
11. Loretto Hospital executive resigns amid uproar over improper distribution of COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
12. 9 hospital execs share how their innovation approach evolved since the start of the pandemic Full story
13. Healthcare IT is evolving. Learn the new approach your organization needs to keep pace with industry trends. Join the discussion here.
14. New Medicare rule will cut payments to hospitals for some surgeries Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
2. Putting SDOH into action — A 4-part guide to reduce avoidable utilization and eliminate care barriers with AI. Click here to read the guide.
3. Most providers believe health plans have the final say in claims adjudication. But what about ERISA? Learn how providers can increase patient revenue by using ERISA appeals in this whitepaper.