Listen to highlights of key stories in our daily briefing podcast.
1. Amazon expanding Amazon Care telemedicine program nationally: 6 details Full story
2. 5 hospitals hiring CIOs, CMIOs Full story
3. Los Angeles hospital to close March 31, lay off 451 Full story
4. WVU Medicine is alleviating administrative bottlenecks with AI, and they're just getting started. Click here to find out how adopting automation can benefit your enterprise.
5. 10 top healthcare companies for innovation, per Drucker Institute Full story
6. Providence-backed Tegria acquires health IT consulting firm: 3 notes Full story
7. Hospital finances in 2021: 10 things to know Full story
8. Apple adds COVID-19 vaccine finder tool to Maps app Full story
9. 70% of patients want to have conversations with their providers about the high costs of care. Experts share how healthcare organizations can approach this need during this virtual discussion. Join here.
10. 11 hospital, health system CEO resignations in 2021 Full story
11. Telehealth utilized most by wealthy, urban Americans, study says Full story
12. CMS delays rule for breakthrough medical technologies: 4 things to know Full story
13. Lyft to launch central hub for booking vaccine transportation Full story
14. AI can transform utilization management. Click here to learn how to create a shared analytics framework between payers and providers.
15. More CEOs are turning to automation to increase productivity, survey finds Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The path to payment: A practical guide to optimizing each stage of the claim lifecycle. Click here to download.
2. It's time payers give members the same type of personalized engagement they get from retail interactions. Click here to learn how, and why it will boost employee retention.
3. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.