1. 17 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. 'It's too much fun not to': Hacker who exposed US hospitals' security cameras on inspiration behind attack Full story
3. Instagram photos in OR prompt investigation at Spectrum Health Full story
4. More than 350,000 healthcare records were breached in February. Click here to learn how to protect your data with secure software-defined wide-area networking.
5. Amazon Care joins coalition to expand home care & 14 other health IT notes Full story
6. 9 numbers that show how big Walmart's role in healthcare is Full story
7. Former Surgical Care Affiliates director sues UnitedHealth, others over alleged 'no-poach' agreements Full story
8. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 6 recent deals Full story
9. Don't let complex legacy IT systems hold you back. Get the benefits of public cloud offerings — without the security and compliance risks — to reach a new level of operational efficiency. Learn more.
10. 5 ways Facebook plans to help people get COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
11. Viewpoint: 5 Trump administration healthcare initiatives that should stick around Full story
12. Wisconsin health department accidentally exposes email addresses of 907 COVID-19 vaccine registrants Full story
13. Attendees of COVID-19 superspreader conference in California offered fake infection treatments afterward, MIT Review reports Full story
14. Clinicians and C-suite execs need easy access to data. Click here to learn how cloud migration for enterprise imaging makes that happen.
15. 5 CIOs predict challenges with HHS' upcoming interoperability rules Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time payers give members the same type of personalized engagement they get from retail interactions. Click here to learn how, and why it will boost employee retention.
2. COVID-19 has accelerated the use of teleheatlh, but does your organization know to effectively leverage it in the emergency department? Learn the key models neccessary for enhanced care. Download the whitepaper here.
3. 160+ healthcare executives ranked the industry's greatest challenges. Click here to find out what came in at No. 1.