1. Illinois hospital reverts to paper records, diverts imaging services after cyberattack Full story
2. St. Jude employee to join billionaire on SpaceX flight Full story
3. 10 best cities for women in tech Full story
4. Introducing Pexip for Epic Telehealth: Simple for patients and providers. High quality video meetings and easy-to-join appointments with no downloads or plug-ins.
5. Kroger warns of data breach for some pharmacy customers Full story
6. Cerner, Epic, Microsoft & more tech companies collaborating on COVID-19 vaccine passport Full story
7. CHS' top execs get pay raises this year Full story
8. IBM's retreat from health business spotlights AI challenges in healthcare Full story
9. How health system CIOs and CISOs can further digital innovation. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
10. How Mayo Clinic retooled its idea exploration process: 4 insights from CIO Cris Ross Full story
11. 7 health systems listed among 'world's most ethical companies' for 2021 Full story
12. 8 recent big tech partnerships in healthcare: Apple, Amazon, Google & more Full story
13. The solution to managing limited care resources? Deviceless remote patient monitoring. Learn how UnityHealth successfully leveraged a deviceless platform during this live virtual discussion. Join here.
14. 3 questions leaders should ask before sending their next email Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
2. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.
3. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how.