1. IBM considers selling IBM Watson Health: 5 notes Full story
2. CMS cuts payments to 774 hospitals over patient complications Full story
3. Google opening office in Minnesota to advance Mayo Clinic partnership: 5 details Full story
4. How health system CIOs and CISOs can further digital innovation. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. Walmart may roll back its ambitious push into healthcare Full story
6. Scammers post fake vaccine registration website, pose as Ohio health system Full story
7. Email phishing attack at Michigan clinic exposes 2,500 patients' info Full story
8. Biden picks lead of CMS Innovation Center Full story
9. Your hospital needs to make the right decisions at the right times. Click here to register for Becker's Enterprise Imaging Virtual Event and learn how to ensure the right calls gets made.
10. Texas power improves as water problems worsen: 5 things to know Friday Full story
11. Intermountain converts 1,200 hospital TVs into telehealth platforms with new Amwell device Full story
12. CommonSpirit's net income triples to $1.9B in Q2 Full story
13. Infusion centers shouldn't feel like they're playing Tetris when forming daily schedules. Click here to learn how to implement predictive algorithms to optimize supply and demand matching.
14. Epic, NorthShore, BCBS of Illinois awarded for joint payer platform Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.
2. Watch these 6 patient scheduling trends in 2021.
3. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how.