1. Wyoming health system accidentally emails personal health info of 900 patients Full story
2. Surgeon's libel claim poses threat to public welfare, Iowa hospital says Full story
3. Will telehealth have staying power after the pandemic? 9 CIOs weigh in Full story
4. How this hospital leveraged technology to enhance diabetes care — Learn essential strategies to implement at your organization during this discussion.
5. CVS sues former Aetna exec to block move to Cigna Full story
6. California provider EHR hacked, patient info exposed Full story
7. 3 men created fake Moderna website to sell vaccines, Justice Department says Full story
8. Power outage prompts Texas officials to quickly distribute 5,000+ COVID-19 vaccines Full story
9. Infusion centers shouldn't feel like they're playing Tetris when forming daily schedules. Click here to learn how to implement predictive algorithms to optimize supply and demand matching.
10. HIPAA Right of Access cases surpass $1M -- 16 providers that have paid settlements Full story
11. HCA to open Colorado hospital March 1 Full story
12. Blue Shield of California says equity-focused algorithm will guide its vaccine distribution Full story
13. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.
14. 5 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 80% of CNOs have trouble recruiting nurses. Click here to find out how a national licensing model would help.
2. COVID-19 won't be our last pandemic. Learn how to solidify your emergency plan for future pandemics and crises here.
3. CMS price transparency audits are here. Download this e-Book to read how clinical and finance executives from 12 systems are preparing.