1. A leap toward universal interoperability: Epic gets approval to join TEFCA Full story
2. CVS to issue bonds to fund $8B Signify Health acquisition; deal expected to close in Q2 Full story
3. Oracle exec says terminating VA Cerner EHR rollout 'makes no sense' Full story
4. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
5. 32 community hospitals opt for Oracle Cerner Full story
6. Why Novant charges for MyChart messages and UNC Health doesn't Full story
7. The promises and pitfalls of ChatGPT: 10 digital leaders on how hospitals might use it Full story
8. This automation strategy is proven to realize ROI and scalable value — quickly. Learn the playbook this CTO deployed + the first crucial step in the model for success.
9. UPMC, GV, Gates Frontier back $51M financing round for drug discovery company Full story
10. Virginia health system launches virtual nursing program Full story
11. Novant Health debuts yearlong, paid accelerator program for healthcare startups Full story
12. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
13. Walgreens to absorb digital pharmacy Medly for $19.35M Full story
14. Whirlpool CIO named to Corewell Health board Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. The do's and don'ts of cloud migration — health IT leaders from CommonSpirit, Michigan Medicine weigh in here.