1. Biden to sign 10 exec orders on pandemic response -- 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. Cerner names new CFO: 5 things to know Full story
3. 640,436 patients' info exposed in Texas health system IT security breach Full story
4. Join us for Becker's February Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Forum. Click here to register!
5. Healthcare execs, physicians pardoned by Trump Full story
6. California likely missed goal of 1M vaccines in 10 days: 6 details on data issues slowing rollout Full story
7. Amazon offers to help Biden with his COVID-19 vaccination goal Full story
8. 5 recent health IT exec moves Full story
9. Has COVID-19 changed the way patients want healthcare providers to communicate with them? Click here to download the whitepaper.
10. Optum expects to add 10,000 physicians this year Full story
11. Ransomware attack on mailing service exposes info of 20,000+ Oregon clinic patients Full story
12. California physician arrested in connection with Capitol riot Full story
13. Your healthcare organization's data needs protection. Join this webinar to learn how you can safeguard it with cybersecurity measures, digital ID and biometrics.
14. Health innovation insider: 7 rapid-fire Qs with Memorial Sloan Kettering digital chief Dr. Claus Torp Jensen Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
2. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
3. There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.