Listen to highlights of key stories in our daily briefing podcast.
1. Optum to buy Change Healthcare in $13B deal: 5 details Full story
2. It's 'like trying to get a Beatles ticket': Officials turn to party-invite sites to avoid vaccine rollout issues Full story
3. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story
4. Remote work, telehealth and healthcare's future. Click here to get answers to lingering questions.
5. Jackson Health COVID-19 vaccine slots run out before website was supposed to go live Full story
6. CHS sells 2 Tennessee hospitals Full story
7. Massachusetts mandates continued insurance coverage of telehealth after pandemic: 3 details Full story
8. Houston Methodist offers $500 bonus to employees who get COVID-19 shot Full story
9. 3 Must Reads:
- Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
- The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
- There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.
10. Renovations prompt Los Angeles hospital to suspend patient care services Full story
11. 4 hospitals, healthcare organizations seeking IT execs Full story
12. States ranked by percentage of COVID-19 vaccines administered Full story
13. How strong is your organization's digital front door? Click here to learn how to create an omni-channel experience that increases efficiency and patient satisfaction.
14. Ohio health system to deploy Epic through OSU Wexner partnership: 4 things to know Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS' increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth
2. Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
3. Are your clinical assets generating the returns your health system needs? Download this white paper to learn how you can maximize your return on invested capital.