1. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia names new hospital after donor Full story
2. Wisconsin medical group cuts ties with Aaron Rodgers Full story
3. NewYork-Presbyterian launches 'Stay Amazing' marketing campaign Full story
4. The rise of healthcare consumers: Explore why providers need to look to consumer brands to meet digital demands of patients.
5. 7 recent health IT, innovation partnerships: Northwell, Cedars-Sinai & more Full story
6. 3 ways the White House is promoting pediatric COVID-19 vaccines Full story
7. Companies unsure if ad spending is worth it amid supply chain crisis Full story
8. KFF survey: 78% of public believes or is unsure about at least 1 COVID-19 falsehood Full story
9. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
10. 13 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
11. Cincinnati Children's invests $10M in supercomputer tool to predict mental illness risk Full story
12. How a sociologist helped marketers learn 'what was going on in their customers' heads' Full story
13. 7 phrases hospital leaders should avoid to sound more confident, according to grammar experts Full story
14. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.