1. Hospitals return $2.3B in federal COVID-19 aid Full story
2. New Hampshire health system files for bankruptcy Full story
3. Direct primary care provider to acquire 230 clinics Full story
4. Diversity as a driver of excellence — how variation in strategy, ideas and personnel can bolster hospital resilience
5. 4 California health systems refused or delayed COVID-19 transfers due to patients' insurance status: WSJ Full story
6. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. The 4 counties that haven't reported a single COVID-19 case Full story
8. Patients want easy access to scheduling dental appointments and paying their bills. Click here to learn how self-service can boost efficiency and revenue.
9. 16 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions
10. Cedars-Sinai overbilled Medicare for bariatric surgeries, inspector general says Full story
11. 5 latest healthcare industry lawsuits Full story
12. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
13. UVA Health seizing patients' home equity to cover old hospital bills Full story
14. 15 states where largest insurer has at least 50% of market Full story
15. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable supp
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.
2. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
3. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.