1. 201-bed New Jersey hospital to get new ownership Full story
2. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. 4 states still overwhelmed by COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
4. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
5. Multistate healthcare provider sued after Medicare freeze Full story
6. Allina Health suspends hospital ER, urgent care amid nurses strike Full story
7. 8 recent hospital lawsuits Full story
8. Healthcare may see a 'Great Retirement,' too Full story
9. Financial success starts with smart insurance discovery. Learn how to streamline the process here.
10. Hospital M&A update: 11 deals involving Jefferson Health, AdventHealth + more Full story
11. Texas hospital responds to photo of COVID-19 patient draped in plastic Full story
12. Striking Catholic Health workers to receive $300 weekl Full story
13. Why do patients miss payments? 2 studies involving RCM leaders + patients might have the answer. Click here to find out.
14. 12 recent hospital expansions Full story
15. COVID-19 still undermining hospital performance improvement efforts, report finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.
2. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
3. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.