1. 6 hospitals hit with credit downgrades Full story
2. MetroHealth exec to exit, join Tower Health as COO Full story
3. Forbes: The best health systems to work for, state by state Full story
4. Join other finance leaders in sharing your insights on the essentials of fiscal sustainability. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost: The Essentials of Fiscal Sustainability — A Healthcare Finance Leader Survey.
5. Texas health system fights request for records on president's abrupt exit Full story
6. Employees petition no confidence in Oregon health system's payroll practices Full story
7. St. Luke's University Health Network names CFO Full story
8. 15 states most, least burdened by student debt Full story
9. Modern nurses need modern solutions: Overcome nurse turnover with technology, support and a financial pipeline. Here's how.
10. Ballad Health makes 5 leadership changes Full story
11. The HR agenda: What 3 leaders at top US hospitals are starting, stopping Full story
12. Kaiser faces state probe over mental health access amid strike Full story
13. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
14. Physician assistant pay, by specialty Full story
15. Virginia hospital to reopen in 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
3. Can AI close the gap between what's expected and what's achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.