1. How CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS fared in Q2
2. Feds sue to block Geisinger's partial acquisition of 132-bed hospital Full story
3. Medicare payment rules for 2021: 11 notes for hospital execs Full story
4. It's time to synergize clinical excellence and revenue integrity — Here's how
5. Indiana University Health to build $1.6B hospital Full story
6. 7 latest hospital credit rating downgrades
7. Community Health Network reports $40M operating loss, cuts 80 jobs Full story
8. Effective cost reduction in 2020 — What CFOs and CEOs need to know. Click here to watch the OnDemand event.
9. Globe: Brigham and Women's president sold additional stock before Moderna board resignation Full story
10. 5 states with the most, fewest hospital beds per capita Full story
11. Illinois health system lays off 10% of workforce Full story
12. The CFO's COVID-19 conundrum: How hospitals can balance the tension between delivering an empathic patient experience and increasing collections. Click here to read the insight paper.
13. Physician assistant median annual base salary, by state Full story
14. 'You learn more in a company that's sinking': Navigating bankruptcy can enhance a CFO's resume Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: