1. Arizona hospital lays off 315 workers Full story
2. HCA names CFO of Florida hospital Full story
3. Police kill armed patient at Baylor Scott & White hospital Full story
4. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
5. Trinity Health combines ministries, restructures leadership in New York Full story
6. Senators quietly kill plan to overhaul VA healthcare system Full story
7. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
8. Revenue cycle outsourcing is tricky. Learn the key factors hospitals consider before choosing a partner here.
9. $25 minimum wage for some LA healthcare workers approved Full story
10. UHS revises earnings forecast amid lower patient volumes Full story
11. $250M in federal reimbursement unlocked for New York hospitals Full story
12. Mount Sinai integrated automation into the revenue cycle. The result? More cash. Click here to watch two of health system's RCM leaders explain the transformation.
13. Physicians give up Medicare revenue by rarely using these billing codes Full story
14. Norton Healthcare breaks ground on $70M hospital in underserved community Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.
2. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
3. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.