1. How 3 dozen US health systems are pursuing for-profit ventures abroad Full story
2. New Jersey investor files to reopen Illinois hospital shuttered by Pipeline Full story
3. 'It would be a behemoth': Employer group raises concerns about proposed Spectrum-Beaumont merger Full story
4. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
5. LifePoint to acquire Kindred Healthcare Full story
6. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. US healthcare spending picks up: 4 things to know Full story
8. Former Hacienda Healthcare CEO pleads guilty to fraud Full story
9. Many hospitals are still not fully compliant with price transparency requirements. Avoid penalties with tips from this virtual discussion.
10. Select Medical adds 7 critical illness recovery hospitals in series of transactions Full story
11. Massachusetts hospital still closed 1 year after major flooding Full story
12. Delta variant likely to become dominant in US within weeks; may see July COVID-19 surges among unvaccinated Full story
13. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
14. 21 hospital, health system executive resignations in 2021 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
2. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.
3. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.