1. 7 hospitals hit with credit downgrades Full story
2. Arkansas health system CEO resigns Full story
3. Supreme Court rejects $1.6B payment cut to hospitals Full story
4. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
5. HCA names CEO of 433-bed Texas hospital Full story
6. 7 hospital, health system deals called off this year Full story
7. ChristianaCare to buy shuttered hospital from Tower Health Full story
8. Hospital CEO exits surge Full story
9. Amid declining reimbursements, high-acuity procedures can drive revenue. Discover how 3 CFOs bolstered financial performance through surgical innovation here.
10. Providence looks to shrink office footprint Full story
11. Speaking up about the unspeakable Full story
12. CMS fined Northside $1M for unposted prices — now what? Full story
13. Healthcare's double whammy: Inflation during a pandemic. Understand how the best hospitals can achieve growth while cutting costs.
14. Average salary for 55 hospital jobs Full story
15. 8 recent hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
2. Patient transfer issues can have deadly consequences. Learn about a new approach to patient transfers that improves access to care and alleviates staff burden here.
3. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.