1. 5 hospital, health system CFO resignations Full story
2. HCA acquires urgent care chain Full story
3. 2 nurses, physician stabbed at California hospital Full story
4. Financial pressure means hospitals need to do more with less. Attend this virtual summit to learn how you can drive revenue and improve operations through AI and analytics tools.
5. 27 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. What to do about broken nurse pay? Full story
7. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
8. Stanford Children's receives $100M gift Full story
9. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
10. 13 hospitals curbing care Full story
11. West Virginia hospital to join Mountain Health Network Full story
12. 10 most active private equity firms in healthcare Full story
13. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
14. A high-stakes 3 weeks for healthcare on Capitol Hill Full story
15. Care New England considering multiple merger bids Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.
3. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.