1. LA Surge Hospital to close in June Full story
2. State-by-state breakdown of hospital expenses per visit Full story
3. Texas Children's to build $450M hospital in Austin Full story
4. A robotics service line can lower costs and improve outcomes. Find out how that's possible during challenging times.
5. 15 states with the fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
6. Tenet receives $2B in grants, advance Medicare payments Full story
7. 261 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
8. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease.
9. Colorado hospital CEO: 'I think we made people afraid to come back' Full story
10. Intermountain's revenue tops $2.3B in Q1
11. United taps Cleveland Clinic to advise travel protocols after physician's photo of packed plane Full story
12. 3 Must Reads:
- 200+ hospitals are outperforming peers on value-based metrics. Click here to learn how.
- Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights.
- Need to ensure revenue integrity? Click here to learn how strengthen billing compliance and RCM.
13. COVID-19 does not easily spread via contaminated surfaces, CDC says Full story
14. 100 great hospitals in America | 2020 Full story