1. Owner threatens to close 2 Rhode Island hospitals over AG's escrow demands Full story
2. CMS releases final rule on CJR model: 5 things to know Full story
3. Florida hospitals dodge millions in proposed Medicaid cuts Full story
4. There isn't one way to reach populations who need it the most. Hear what partnerships and protocols work best for health systems in this discussion.
5. IU Health's operating income nears $200M in Q1 Full story
6. 7 low-value services cost Medicare nearly $500M a year, UCLA study finds Full story
7. Healthcare workers need real-time access to tools and information to excel. A better digital employee experience is possible. Click here to get started.
8. Swollen lymph nodes after COVID-19 vaccine may indicate prior infection, early research suggests Full story
9. Watch these 6 patient scheduling trends in 2021.
10. 455 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS: 2021 Full story
11. 199 hospitals with 1 star from CMS: 2021 Full story
12. Early retirements could be drastic in healthcare Full story
13. Mass General Brigham's $2B expansion faces backlash from providers, business leaders Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
2. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.
3. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.