1. HCA profit more than doubles to $1.4B in Q1 Full story
2. 5 latest hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
3. CHS Pennsylvania hospital workers begin strike: 5 things to know Full story
4. Healthcare revenue cycle management must respond to shifting consumerism and patient engagement trends. Click here to learn how.
5. Amazon faces exodus of 45 top execs — here's why Full story
6. Oregon hospital rolls out emergency plan with more than 500 workers on leave in April Full story
7. 4 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
8. Biden's pick to lead CMS on hold after billions in Texas Medicaid funding revoked Full story
9. There isn't one way to reach populations who need it the most. Hear what partnerships and protocols work best for health systems in this discussion.
10. 7 hospitals ending services or closing departments Full story
11. ChristianaCare, Highmark strike 10-year joint venture: 5 things to know Full story
12. The new 4-letter reason for millennial turnover Full story
13. The structure of your own health system produces inequitable health outcomes. Hear what leaders can do about it in this panel discussion.
14. Hospitals bolster opposition to site-neutral payments in new study Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.
2. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.
3. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.