1. CHS' top execs get pay raises this year Full story
2. 4 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
3. Thousands of physicians can't get into residency programs: 4 things to know Full story
4. Digital transformation on the clinical side isn't enough — patients expect big advancements on the financial front too. Revamp your organization's digital framework with tips from industry experts during this virtual discussion.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
6. St. Jude employee to join billionaire on SpaceX flight Full story
7. IT vendor pays ransom to recover nearly 30,000 patients' stolen data Full story
8. California nurses agree to delay strike, will receive $1.2M one-time payment Full story
9. Healthcare workers want a digital experience, but hospitals don't always know where to start. Hear how to exceed your employees' digital expectations during this webinar.
10. 7 health systems listed among 'world's most ethical companies' for 2021 Full story
11. California panel rejects university's plan for $750M teaching hospital Full story
12. FDA aims to quickly OK booster shots for variants; US passes 500,000 deaths -- 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
13. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questons. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
14. Most, least expensive US cities for prescription drugs Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how.
2. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.
3. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.