1. Surgeon's libel claim poses threat to public welfare, Iowa hospital says Full story
2. HCA to open Colorado hospital March 1 Full story
3. 5 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
4. WVU Medicine is alleviating administrative bottlenecks with AI, and they're just getting started. Click here to find out how adopting automation can benefit your enterprise.
5. Ohio health system finalizes deal for 4th hospital Full story
6. CVS sues former Aetna exec to block move to Cigna Full story
7. Allina's annual net income drops 73% Full story
8. Competing hospitals partner to fill emergency care gap in rural South Carolina after ER closure Full story
9. The search for novel revenue sources stops here. Learn how upgrading your primary care offerings can boost profitablitiy during this virtual discussion.
10. 10 unhealthiest US cities Full story
11. States have $160M worth of unused rapid tests; winter storms disrupt vaccination efforts — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. 3 men created fake Moderna website to sell vaccines, Justice Department says Full story
13. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.
14. Fauci awarded $1M for public health contributions Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
2. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
3. How ready is your hospital to comply with CMS's new interoperability and patient access rule? Click here to learn how to efficiently implement the necessary changes.