Listen to highlights of key stories in our daily briefing podcast.
1. 5 recent hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
2. UHS buys 32 acres in Florida for medical campus Full story
3. Ex-Ohio hospital researcher sentenced for stealing trade secrets Full story
4. 2020 is behind us. Learn which RCM strategies can foster a strong financial comeback for your organization in 2021 during this live discussion.
5. Geisinger, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia enter affiliation Full story
6. Washington physician charged with unprofessional conduct after patient dies Full story
7. Florida hospital employee fired for alleged EHR snooping, altering patient health order Full story
8. 'I really feel angry': Insured patients hit with massive bills due to liens Full story
9. Children's hospitals are facing unique revenue challenges. Click here to learn how Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami overcame them.
10. Elizabeth Warren to join finance panel overseeing healthcare Full story
11. AstraZeneca vaccine cuts virus transmission; COVID-19 deaths fall in 25 states -- 5 updates Full story
12. Kentucky health system CEO, CFO delay retirements Full story
13. You don't want to overlook this service line during mergers or consolidations. Click here to learn why.
14. 5 best paying cities, states for nurse practitioners Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.
2. One in five nurses leave their first job within a year. Download this whitepaper to learn how to build residency programs that accelerate new nurse readiness.
3. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.