1. Pennsylvania hospital closes: 5 things to know Full story
2. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 34 states Full story
3. 9-month nurses strike estimated to cost Tenet hospital $40M+ Full story
4. Manual workflows are unsustainable. Optimize staff and empower patients with automation now. Learn how.
5. Some Americans are getting unapproved 4th COVID-19 shots Full story
6. 5 hospitals temporarily, permanently closing services because of staffing shortages Full story
7. CMS releases guidance on healthcare worker vaccination mandate Full story
8. HealthStream CEO gives $2M worth of his shares to employees Full story
9. Telehealth's expansion still isn't equitable. Join this webinar to cut barriers + expand access.
10. LifePoint creates new 79-hospital company Full story
11. Viewpoint: Upstate New York hospitals need $1B now Full story
12. 8 health systems opening hospitals Full story
13. A new year calls for new processes. See why hospitals are making enhanced document automation a resolution for 2022 and beyond.
14. Michael Dowling: A call for civility and decency Full story
15. COVID-19 sidelines hospital employees across US: 5 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.
2. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules? Learn how to comply here.
3. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.