1. Trump says he won't participate in next debate after it goes virtual due to COVID-19 Full story
2. The vice presidential debate: 6 healthcare takeaways Full story
3. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
4. Diversity and investment excellence: 3 Qs healthcare leaders should be able to answer. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Former Mayo Clinic employee wrongly viewed 1,600 patients' info: 4 details Full story
7. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
8. Wisconsin to open field hospital amid surge; 34 COVID-19 cases tied to White House — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. 8 drugs Trump has been given for his COVID-19 treatments Full story
10. What does an organizational approach to physician burnout reduction look like? Click here to find out.
11. UPMC says it can't be sued for fraud over ads Full story
12. 9 recent COO moves in healthcare Full story
13. Female healthcare execs less satisfied with pay, job than male peers, report find Full story
14. Living Like a Leader: A day in the life of Dr. Gerold Bepler, CEO of Karmanos Cancer Institute Full story
15. Who leads UHS? 13 execs to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
2. 6 strategies to bolster hospital 'rainy day' funds. A quick guide for healthcare leaders.
3. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.