1. Seattle Children's CEO, board chair face calls to resign Full story
2. 70% of Americans trust their physicians, 22% trust hospital execs, survey finds Full story
3. 1.1 million people got unauthorized COVID-19 booster shot, CDC estimates Full story
4. The right tech can accelerate patient care. Click here to learn how the best health systems are scaling genetic testing.
5. Texas hospitals asked to postpone elective procedures, out-of-state workers recruited Full story
6. 'Bleaker by the day': Hospital CEOs hard-pressed for optimism amid COVID-19 surge Full story
7. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
8. How vaccination rates are changing in each state: Up in 40, down in 10 Full story
9. 10 hospitals hiring COOs Full story
10. Take a bulldozer to care barriers — see how one Ohio hospital is expediting population health efforts here.
11. Epic launches website to share Judy Faulkner's philosophies, foster hospital exec communication Full story
12. Dollar General has what Walmart, CVS don't: Access to rural America Full story
13. Methodist Le Bonheur names new hospital president Full story
14. 111 statistics on physician compensation | 2021 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What's AI's next act in healthcare? Click here to learn how hospitals are already implementing the next phase.
2. How 4 leaders are boldly rethinking the patient experience.
3. COVID-19 altered the retirement timetable. Read the 2021 Retirement Survey Report to learn how health systems can respond.