1. Physicians target Palomar Health leadership in no-confidence vote Full story
2. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. New York health system to implement voluntary separations, layoffs Full story
4. How has COVID-19 changed our approach to healthcare? Together with healthcare leaders and innovators, we have gathered lessons, insights and ideas – now compiled in one Compendium. Click here for your free copy.
5. Florida, Georgia health systems offering nurse sign-on bonuses Full story
6. Hotspots emerge in Arkansas, Missouri as national COVID-19 cases — and vaccinations — drop Full story
7. Break down imaging siloes for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
8. Nearly 900 Chicago nurses strike Full story
9. 'It's not personal' + 5 other phrases to avoid in difficult conversations with your staff Full story
10. Calling all cardiology leaders: Becker's wants to hear about your top challenges. Take the quick survey here.
11. Warren Buffett resigns as Gates Foundation trustee Full story
12. Trinity Health names leader for medical groups Full story
13. Former U of Kansas Medical Center administrator gets 2 years in prison for stealing $556K Full story
14. Meet the 48 members of the White House scientific integrity task force Full story
15. Rina Spence, former hospital CEO and pioneer in women's healthcare, dies at 72 Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here to for tips on avoiding future shortages.
2. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.
3. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.