1. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. New variant found in Germany; vaccination rates lag among Black Americans — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
4. How Intermountain Health and Henry Ford Health System are making the patient financial experience frictionless. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Biden adds 8 members to COVID-19 response team Full story
6. Azar submits resignation: 5 things to know Full story
7. Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- Your healthcare organization's data needs protection. Join this webinar to learn how you can safeguard it with cybersecurity measures, digital ID and biometrics.
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
- How to minimize the financial losses and promote surge preparedness — Lessons from a pandemic. Click here to download the e-book.
8. The No. 1 lesson from the 2021 JP Morgan Healthcare Conference: Healthcare is 'too vital to fail' Full story
9. Why California's primary care-focused healthcare model is struggling against COVID-19 Full story
10. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
11. Biden picks Andrea Palm as HHS deputy secretary Full story
12. Cone Health CEO, CFO leaving health system Full story
13. Americans trust CEOs more than gov't leaders; business most trusted institution: annual Edelman report Full story
14. California hospital CEO tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
15. How COVID-19 will permanently change office work Full story
16. 4 leadership changes CEOs made during the pandemic Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.
2. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today's hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
3. How are leading health systems approaching workforce management? Click here for real-world insights from Duke Health and Spectrum Health.