1. Positivity rates + new cases by state: Nov. 14
2. 184,514 new COVID-19 cases in 1 day; states ramp up safety measures: 5 updates Full story
3. White House COVID-19 task force has not communicated with governors in weeks Full story
4. Join us at the Siemens Healthineers SHAPE 21 forum for 60 minutes of insights and innovations that will shape the future of healthcare.
5. Cleveland Clinic extends postponement of some surgeries Full story
6. Trump says he would withhold COVID-19 vaccine from New York because of Cuomo's comments Full story
7. Does your health system know how to cut through the noise to best utilize the mass availability of data at its fingertips? Click here to learn 3 strategies to get the most out of your data.
8. FTC sues to stop Methodist Le Bonheur's acquisition of 2 hospitals Full story
9. Chicago nurses placed on leave after delivering dead flowers to management Full story
10. COVID-19-positive nurses in North Dakota get OK to keep working amid staffing shortage Full story
11. Ready to ditch ad-hoc improvements and implement a cultural transformation at your health system? Click here to learn how University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center did it.
12. North Dakota governor issues mask mandate Full story
13. RWJBarnabas Health to acquire 554-bed hospital Full story
14. Utah hospital stops conspiracy theorists attempting to sneak in, disprove ICU capacity claims Full story
15. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
16. Biden forms special 52-person COVID transition team Full story
17. Renown Health opens COVID-19 care site in parking structure Full story