1. CDC releases framework for treating COVID-19 long-haulers Full story
2. Unvaccinated Houston Methodist employees appeal dismissal of vaccine mandate lawsuit Full story
3. 14 healthcare CEOs with best employee reviews on Glassdoor Full story
4. Crisis in third-party remote access security. Download the 2021 Ponemon report to learn about the crisis in third-party remote access security and how it could affect healthcare.
5. 9 states with rising COVID-19 cases this week
6. Most hospitals opting for noncompliance fee over disclosing prices Full story
7. Telehealth is taking a toll on providers. Adopt a better approach to caregiver health and performance. Click here to learn more.
8. Anthem joins generic drug initiative Civica Rx Full story
9. One Brooklyn Health executive departures: 6 things to know Full story
10. Tenet California hospital workers set June 16 informational picketing Full story
11. Nurse staffing needs a makeover. Learn how hospitals nationwide are creating more flexible, fluid staffing practices here.
12. Elective surgery backlog at Oregon health system causing problems for patients, staff Full story
13. 'Comes down to funding priorities': Kids stuck in Michigan EDs awaiting mental health care Full story
14. UF Health's computers still down 2 weeks after cyberattack: 5 updates Full story
15. Delta now 'variant of concern,' CDC says Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn