1. As possibility of 4th doses looms, White House says it has no money for them Full story
2. What's in the Dr. Lorna Breen Health Care Provider Protection Act? 4 things to know Full story
3. White House sounds alarm over Russian cybersecurity threat Full story
4. Healthcare data breaches are continuously on the rise. Use this checklist to ensure your patient data is properly protected.
5. OSHA schedules hearing on permanent COVID-19 standard for healthcare workers Full story
6. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
7. Digital first gives healthcare a whole new look. Learn how new work models have delivered results.
8. A tricky time for COVID-19 forecasting Full story
9. Experts skeptical of more COVID-19 boosters despite drugmakers' efforts Full story
10. Henry Ford rebrands: 3 things to know Full story
11. Archiving legacy systems can protect against data breaches, but many systems delay this task. It's time to rip off the Band-Aid. Learn how to set a realistic timeline and spot red flags from vendors here.
12. Criminal trial begins for ex-Vanderbilt nurse who made fatal drug error Full story
13. 7 things to know about Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's health policies Full story
14. Illinois fines BCBS after clinic contract termination Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn