Listen to highlights of key stories in today's newsletter in our daily briefing podcast
1. States ranked by percentage of COVID-19 vaccines administered: March 9 Full story
2. States ranked by COVID-19 positivity rates Full story
3. Hawaii, Massachusetts, Connecticut lead nation for healthcare: US News' state rankings Full story
4. Register for a free webinar to hear case studies of organizations that have improved their vaccine rollout with proven patient communication strategies.
5. CMS delays kidney care payment model's 1st performance year Full story
6. Tenet Massachusetts hospital nurses enter 2nd day of strike Full story
7. Clinicians and C-suite execs need easy access to data. Click here to learn how cloud migration for enterprise imaging makes that happen.
8. A primer on Dr. B, the site matching Americans with leftover COVID-19 vaccine doses Full story
9. Providence's annual net income slips $619M Full story
10. HCA shares hit 1-year high Full story
11. How this hospital leveraged technology to enhance diabetes care — Learn essential strategies to implement at your organization during this discussion.
12. Billionaire unloads $15M of CHS stock Full story
13. Mission Health has 828 job openings, creates CNA training program Full story
14. Change Healthcare, Amazon team up on health data research offering for vulnerable patient populations Full story
15. Surgeon defends Zoom hearing from OR, says patient safety was not jeopardized Full story
16. Dozens pretend to be healthcare workers, get COVID-19 vaccine in Florida: FEMA Full story
17. 9 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn