1. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. 892 hospitals at risk of closure, state by state Full story
3. COVID-19 vaccinations down 47% this week: 10 CDC findings Full story
4. 90% of nurses are considering leaving the profession before 2022 ends. Click here for 6 survey findings on the nursing crisis.
5. Flu hospitalizations rise 4th week in a row — 9 CDC notes Full story
6. White House rolls out next COVID-19 plan: 8 details Full story
7. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
8. States ranked by active physicians per capita Full story
9. The nurse shortage caveat Full story
10. Hospital M&A update: 9 recent deals Full story
11. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
12. 5 health systems opening hospitals Full story
13. Illinois man admits swindling hospitals out of $3.4M Full story
14. 3 trends hospital marketers wish would go away Full story
15. 78 top hospitals for patient experience in the Midwest Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still using scribes? Learn how documenting care with AI improves patient & physician satisfaction.
2. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
3. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.