1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Retail pharmacies begin vaccinating through federal program; France 1st country to recommend single vaccine dose for COVID-19 survivors — 8 updates Full story
3. LifePoint in talks to acquire 30-hospital system, WSJ reports Full story
4. Lessons learned from influenza mass immunization clinics will serve us well as COVID-19 vaccination efforts ramp up. Click here to read more.
5. 2 hurt, 1 arrested in New Orleans hospital shooting Full story
6. 7 charges filed against suspect in Allina clinic shooting Full story
7. Cut through the tech-speak. Click here to learn what CMS’s proposed rule for interoperability and prior authorizations mean for your organization.
8. US investigating millions of counterfeit N95 masks sent to hospitals Full story
9. Johns Hopkins shares proposal for equitable vaccine distribution Full story
10. North Carolina system sees exodus of physicians after HCA takeover Full story
11. More than 21 million people were affected by healthcare data breaches last year. Click here to learn how to protect your data using digital ID and biometrics.
12. Massachusetts allows 'companion' vaccinations, prompts outpouring of volunteers Full story
13. Amazon hires founders of COVID-19 testing startup Full story
14. Health officials worry Atlanta cheerleading competition could become superspreader Full story
15. 'Race and place matter a lot for health outcomes,' Biden health equity task force chair says Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn