1. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. Physician burnout in 2020: 5 stats to know Full story
3. 12 states with the most rural hospitals at risk of closure Full story
4. Outdated systems and processes can diminish sales and revenue growth. Click here to learn how to optimize and automate your quote-to-cash process.
5. CMS withdraws 3 proposed health rules Full story
6. 'Tumultuous' year for hospitals results in 55% drop in median operating margin, Kaufman Hall finds Full story
7. Three Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- Maximize your revenue cycle team's efficiency with AI. Experts from 3M will share the latest industry trends + tips during this live discussion.
- New surprise billing regs raise questions for providers. Click here for answers.
- The path to zero harm: How Cleveland Clinic and Michigan Medicine are working to improve surgical safety. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
8. 6 health systems opening hospitals Full story
9. More than 900K health records breached in January Full story
10. 17 healthcare companies offering most remote jobs Full story
11. 2020 is behind us. Learn which RCM strategies can foster a strong financial comeback for your organization in 2021 during this live discussion.
12. 10 hospitals hiring VPs Full story
13. The biggest roadblocks to COVID-19 innovation: 5 hospital execs weigh in Full story
14. 3 Must-Reads:
- How to minimize the financial losses and promote surge preparedness — Lessons from a pandemic. Click here to download the e-book.
- How are leading health systems keeping the ball rolling on telehealth expansion? For real-world insights from IU Health and Baystate Health, download this whitepaper.
- Cutting headcount alone won't transform costs. Read this eBook to learn what models are actually working for executives from 9 systems.
15. 8 hospitals ending services, closing departments Full story