1. Don't let the term fool you — 'Endemic' can be dangerous Full story
2. Nurse staffing agencies inflating prices, lawmakers allege, seek White House probe Full story
3. Amid shortage, COVID-19 antibody treatments raffled off Full story
4. Integrating your emergency and hospital medicine departments improves clinical, operational, and financial success. Learn more
5. Omicron subvariant: What we know now Full story
6. States ranked by booster rates: Jan. 26 Full story
7. 1 in 4 nurses are assaulted on the job — what are you doing to protect them? Wearable technology can safeguard nurses and save a 100-bed hospital up to $838,000 annually. Here's how.
8. Health stock sell-off poised to hit worst drop since 2009 Full story
9. OSHA withdrawing emergency enforcement of COVID-19 vaccinate-or-test mandate for businesses Full story
10. Person shot in New York hospital waiting room Full story
11. 2021 transformed the local business ecosystem. How will this influence healthcare in 2022? Click here to find out.
12. Hospital-at-home strategies freed up 3,300 beds, Mayo Clinic says Full story
13. Ascension appoints first senior vice president of consumer experience Full story
14. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: The national outlook for patient experience in 2022 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules? Learn how to comply.
2. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.
3. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn