1. Omicron greater risk for young than other variants; US trends follow South Africa, UK Full story
2. Americans can now order free COVID-19 test kits; N95s to be shipped to pharmacies Full story
3. How Florida hospitals are juggling plans over COVID-19 vaccination mandates Full story
4. Hospitals can't hire nurses fast enough, nurse bullying is still an issue and patient engagement is more crucial than ever. Learn how to better support clinicians and mitigate staffing shortfalls here.
5. University of Iowa Hospitals CEO Suresh Gunasekaran named chief of UCSF Health Full story
6. Mayo Clinic to give employees 2% raises, less than national trend Full story
7. Sentara Health studied the field and found success during its shift to value-based care. Here's how.
8. CHS releases financial guidance: 4 things to know Full story
9. Merger reviews to get a revamp: 5 things to know Full story
10. Top 10 health technology hazards for 2022, ranked by ECRI Full story
11. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
12. UnitedHealth Group profits up 12.2%: 13 things to know Full story
13. The opportunities awaiting UPMC in China Full story
14. Viewpoint: To combat pandemic, US needs to think less like a physician Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
2. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.
3. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn