1. Rapid, but reliable? Early data suggest home tests lag with omicron Full story
2. 11 hospitals temporarily, permanently closing services because of staffing shortages Full story
3. More hospitals push medical-grade masks over cloth as omicron spreads Full story
4. Is your organization ready to integrate behavioral health? Take a free, simple Integrated Behavioral Health Readiness Assessment to understand how technology can maximize the impact of your approach to integrated care.
5. States ranked by booster rates: Jan. 6 Full story
6. CDC clears boosters for 12- to 15-year-olds Full story
7. Physician documentation should no longer be a burden. Click here for a modern solution.
8. NorthShore, Edward-Elmhurst merge + 9 more recent hospital deals Full story
9. 43 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
10. CDC: Definition of fully vaccinated 'not changing' Full story
11. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.
12. WHO not concerned about new variant in France Full story
13. Unions petition OSHA to issue permanent COVID-19 safety standards for healthcare workers Full story
14. Healthcare union, AMA decry revised CDC isolation guidance Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
2. Cutting corners on medical device maintenance can backfire. Click here to learn what services are worth the upfront costs.
3. Still using paper fax to transmit patient data? Learn how switching to digital improves EHR workflows.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn