9 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
Becker's Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system CEO moves in the last week. They are listed below, beginning with the most recent.
1. Wilmington, Del.-based Saint Francis Healthcare President and CEO Brian E. Dietz stepped down.
2. Silver Cross Hospital in New Lenox, Ill., tapped Ruth A. Colby to serve as president and CEO, effective Oct. 1.
3. Shasta Regional Medical Center in Redding, Calif., announced the retirement of CEO Cyndy Gordon.
4. Houston-based Texas Medical Center named William F. McKeon president and CEO, effective immediately.
5. Brentwood, Tenn.-based RCCH HealthCare Partners named Bill Little CEO of Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center in Hartsville, S.C.
6. Waco, Texas-based Providence Healthcare Network President and CEO Brett Esrock is leaving for a new job, effective May 2.
7. Galax, Va.-based Twin County Regional Hospital announced its CEO Jon Applebaum is departing for a new role at Novant Thomasville (N.C.) Medical Center.
8. Plantation (Fla.) General Hospital selected Madeline Nava to serve as CEO.
9. Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic Health System's Randall Linton, MD, president and CEO of its northwest Wisconsin region is around two weeks away from retiring.
More articles on executive moves:
Belton Regional Medical Center taps Patrick Avila to serve as COO: 4 things to know
Citizens Memorial Hospital's new CMO is Dr. Ronald Evans: 3 points
Saint Francis Healthcare CEO Brian Dietz resigns suddenly: 4 takeaways
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.